Dishonour of Cheque

Cheque bounce laws protects the receivers of cheques in case the cheque is dishonoured by the bank for reasons including stopped payments or insufficient funds.

If a cheque issued by your debtor has been dishonoured or you have received summons for 138 NI (Negotiable Instruments Act ) complaint against you ,you would need a lawyer who can handle this situation for you . He can help you claim and recover the money that the other person/business owes you by drafting demand notice .

Even if you have a complaint against you for dishonor of cheque you need to be represented in the court by a competent lawyer .

For more information please contact us at